„Personalities are not formed by nice speeches but by work and personal achievement.“
What is important to me
It is important to me to build up a trustful and transparent working relationship with my customers. I prefer to communicate openly and directly which will help me to evaluate how I can best support you in the area of Human Resources.
I am used to work closely with Managers and Executives since they are the direct and most important contact persons for their teams – both for existing and future employees.
Employees that are motivated because their feedback and their ideas are appreciated have more fun at work, are more efficient and contribute to increased productivity and success.
I want to help you to find the right employees that best fit your company and to increase employee retention by providing a working environment in which your employees can best develop their potential.
20 Years of working experience
as HR Manager / HR Business Partner in the IT industry with responsibility for the complete range of Human Resources in German, Irish and American companies
Covering all areas of human resources
- Manager support
- Contact person for employees
- HR paper work
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Change Management
- HR Project Management (locally and internationally)
- Training and Development
- Point of contact for works council
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English
- Experience in fast growing, dynamic international companies with matrix organisations
- Proven ability to successfully build up HR departments in national and international companies
- High intercultural and social skills
- Structured and goal-oriented