The goal of personnel development is to ensure and improve the employability of your employees as well as increase their motivation and commitment. Your employees will have the possibility to develop personally and professionally and take over more responsibility and more challenging tasks.
The foundation of HR development are job profiles that define the necessary requirements and qualifications of the individual positions in your company. Job profiles will help you to evaluate if your employees have the necessary competencies they need to perform well in their jobs and which competencies they need to acquire in order to be promoted to a higher position.
Targeted and successful HR development is focused on both – the employees and the Managers – by offering them the training they need, growing their strengths and putting them in positions that best fit their individual profiles.
I am happy to support you in the following areas:
- Potential analysis
- Career planning
- Selection and introduction of an integrated personnel development system
- Development of training and development concepts
- Provision of training courses for Managers and employees
- Selection of training providers
- Organisation and monitoring of trainings